krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sunset in Jakarta

Did you know, how wonderful the sunset hidden behind buildings of Jakarta? As I was walking yesterday from Goethe-Institut to TIM at Cikini, I found it out. The colour of that few hours before sunset. It's hard to spot the sun in Jakarta. The sky should be clear, which is almost never. You should put yourself in a clear horizon spot. One of them is the Kuningan bridge. But how long will you have time to be there? What is the right time and moment with such a short time passing the busy bridge?

But I think the beauty is when you don't know when and suddenly you're just there during the moment. Not knowing and then knowing it in the split second, I think that makes it a treasure. And I won't let it slip away in this cruel world... Will you?

lulu, Prima Net, 12.29 pm, May 17, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home