krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Sunday, February 01, 2009

My blog and my life

Yes, it's been a while. Now I am in the middle of writing a book about my experience in the last decade. So you can see how I don't have time for this blog. But I will try to keep posting my poem here. So I will just dedicate this blog for my poetry.

My life has been full of unexpected experiences. After organized the second European Film Festival "Europe On Screen" last October, I went to Jogja to host 12 people from US + 14 from Sulawesi and Kalimantan islands last December. Then got this invitation to become a jury member for a new short film festival in Sri Lanka so I went there. I celebrated the New Year's Eve 2008-2009 in the very quiet and almost empty Colombo's airport on my way back to Jakarta. What an experience!

It could only matched to my experience celebrating New Year's Eve 2001-2002 in Freiburg, Germany. It was the momment the Germans had to change their currency from Mark to Euro. How people there need more time to pay or give small change cause they were still try to recognize the new Euro money. What a sight!

Anyway, now I'm trying to re-organize my life during the first month of 2009. Hope I can keep doing it until it's really organized. Maybe then I can have more time for this blog...

lulu, at home, 21.44, February 1, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home