krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

So much stuff I collect

Have all these stuff filling in my home space. I just learn how to organize them. Imagine having collecting lots of stuff but you don't have any system to store it. Yup, that's me alright...

I like to collect stuff and believe me there are a lots of stuff I like to collect. From busway tickets, postcards, movie posters, stickers, you name it. All that stuff you just get without even try... I'm afraid I might have some sort of compulsive hoarding problem. That's why I determent to put an end to it. My husband Beng is the one really support me on this since the very beginning. That's why we put together a garage sale, something we might want to do regularly to get rid of our stuff to the other who might need them more than us.



I also start to a new attitude towards my stuff, slowly but sure, I throw away stuff. It's not really easy, not because I don't want to throw it away, it's more because I don't have enough time to take care of the matters on a regular based. Anyway, at least now I try to be more organized with my stuff.

There you go, a confession in the middle of hot-no rain-sunny afternoon during the rain season Jakarta...

lulu, at home, 15.07 wib, 19 September 2010

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow...you're really have so much stuff...

mba' lulu...it's me rasda...
still remember me?
i was your LO in Peksiminas Makassar for several years ago...

i follow yr blog...

9:26 AM  
Blogger krupuk said...

hahaha... how are you, Dear? Sorry for writing here for so so long.

New post, finally! :)








































6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home