krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Global Friends

I have friends everywhere I go. And I did some heavy travelings between 2003-2005. I don't know why it's all happened every 2 months in 2 years as if I have it planned. From Holland, Germany, US, Australia until Singapore, Japan and Korea. It is not easy now that I seatle down. Sometimes they email or sms me and made my day brighter of their warmth as if there's no distance between us.

I remember those feelings of again trapped in an airport somewhere and not knowing why was I there at first place. My friends that I met along the way kept me for going insane. Never forget them but it is not easy when you are starting a new life with someone you love and just stay in one city for good.

Yesterday I tried to contact them all to visit this simple blog. I want to thank them somehow. Some of them are already sent their reactions this morning. I know by heart we always be friends no matter how far we all apart.

Thank you, friends!

lulu, MP Book Point, 11.37 am, June 11th 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home