krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blowing Up

Going through so many in the last few days. Fighting my own demons, like always. I feel a lilttle bit crazy by my own feeling, it ends up blowing up in front of my face. At that time when you are with somebody, they get the efect.

Sometimes you just don't how you could collecting so many negative energy within you and when your hiding place is not enough for it, it'll just blow up. It is hard not to catch the negative vibe from suround you, that's what makes you human I know, but still...

I feel bad when it happens but at the same time it relieves me from heavy burden. But I don't want to again got it. Hope I can make it dissappear one day...

lulu, PrimaNet, 11.35, July 26, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home