krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Serenade

Nothing special, just me and my dream. I always dreaming of one day I will live in a quite place with 24 hours sound of nature. I know I think it might be impossible to acomplish, simply because me being a big city girl who always standing in the middle of a crowd. How can someone like me living in a much peaceful life?

My lecturer once told me, that if you are used to noisy surrounding when you're studying, then when you're in a quiet moment you might find it hard to concentrate to get what you have learnt to come out. It is probably my case, when I always complaining about my crowded-noisy-busy life, actually I may not that good in the reverse situation.

We always tempted by the thing we don't have and living the whole life figuring out how to get it. Maybe that what's my dream is all about. Maybe. See, I've told you before, nothing special :)

lulu, Multiplus Buncit, 15.58, July 31, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home