krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jakarta These Days

It's really hot now days in Jakarta. Even hotter cause the Jakarta government develops special road for the busway lines all over the city. It's creating lots of traffic jams even during the hours that's not suposely be traffic jam.

I remember last year at the same month, heavy rain came almost every day. Now with the fast-month entering the eleventh day, the temperature really helps people to fight their own demond in a higher level. I lost so many liquid from my body during the day and got really tired at the end of the day after surviving a hot day in fasting condition. Yes, just drink a lot before the fast time, but how much water can you drink during the night?

Yeah, it's just me with my small-tiny-not so important subject to be disscused...

lulu, Multiplus Buncit, 12.28, October 4, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home