krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Friday, September 01, 2006

'Till we meet again

It's been a long time since I had the chance to write anything in here... In doing my work, I met some interesting people. Just when you thought you've knew it all, you met nice-humble-easy going people that makes your job much nicer. This kind of fortune that I find very rewarding in doing my work.

I am lucky considering what I do to earn my living is what I like the most. Besides screening short films and making a forum with the filmmakers last Sunday, I also got the chance to do some city walking for a video jurnal in Jakarta with 2 filmmakers from Malang, East Java and Berlin, Germany. They both have a mutual respect to each other and that makes this traveling a very interesting experience for me. I forgot how tired I am, jumping from one job to another since I am in the middle of making a documentary about jilbab while preparing and doing this film program.

At the end of the day when I can just lay down and find it hard to sleep because I was too tired, I will smile for the nice moment I spent with them. Their names are Icang (Malang) and Sebastian Winkels (Berlin). Now they are doing the same thing in Makassar and later Manado, in Sulawesi island without me. But we will meet again for the trip to Jogja. Looking forward to meet them again :)

lulu, Multiplus Buncit, 12.45, September 1st, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home