krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Life is what you want to see

Sometimes I feel so awful about the reality in front of me. And there's no turning back to make it right. I feel dizzy and want to blame someone else for it. Or blame whatever I can think of. Then at the end of the day I realized, it's all because the way I look at things arround me.

Life always play tricks on you and how you react to it is depend on the way you see it. If you just want to see problems, so what's new? Problems are everywhere. It's part of life itself. You can deal with it or let it eat you alive.

I prefer to see life positively and refuse any negative aura get in the way. I used to see the negative side all the time because of my work in entertainment world in Indonesia, which means things will always never goes the way you planned it and the changing (or you may call it 'problem') could burst out of no where. You just have to be ready for anything and that's why I always had the worst scenario I can think of. But this attitude had taken myself and slowly effecting my life.

It is not as easy as I am writing it now but I want to try. Life is already full of problems, missfortunes, troubles, surprizes, etc., so why make it worst?

lulu, Multiplus Net, 16.30 pm, June 20th 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home