krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Friday, June 16, 2006

Yesterday

it's all started with a dream
a dream that penetrate deep into my heart

In my dream
I save a little child in her shattered house
held her into my arms and take her away
from bomb explotion, earthquake, some kind of disaster
she's crying because she's hurt and looking for her mother
I try to calm her down with whispering words
she calm down
but I never dare to check her wound in her back
so I never know how bad it is before I wake up
Yesterday, I tried to figure out why
I don't have the courage to see her wound in my dream
I regret it the whole day

until I cried along the yellow road
until it keeps me up in the late night
until I write this today and feel cold

I just don't see the little child's wound in my dream

lulu, Buncit Home, 02.10 am, June 16th 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home