krupuk

Kita semua mencari... Looking for something in life. Bahkan saat kita sudah menemukannya, kita masih tetap mencari. This is the blog of my searching...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I am tired, therefor I am

It's been a busy busy week this week. There's a French Film Festival with workhops, one of them was on Short Film Screening in Film Festivals which I was invited to come. At the same time my organization Boemboe should arrange the departure of 12 participants from 5 different organizations to join the media community based workshop in Appalshop, Whitesburg, Kentucky US.

I went to bed tired and woke up tired too. I feel like I should give myself a break. But I know it's just me with my unstoppable movement, damn...

Again, nothing really important issue here.

lulu, at my home, 17.13, April 21, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home